Saturday, June 11, 2011

"...far more than rubies..."

We will never find a more noble, pure, hardworking, beautiful, diligent, honest, inspiring, touching, loyal, patient, self-less, honest, wise, influential, understanding, encouraging, forgiving, faithful, loving woman than our mom.

Proverbs 31, Philippians 4:8, I Corinthians 4:4-8

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." -Abraham Lincoln

We all know that we live every day and sleep every night with "angels 'round about us" (because she's praying for us) and that we must "always be on our best behavior" (because we never know who is watching)

We know that we shouldn't do it, say it, or write it unless we want the whole world to know.
"Be nice to your sister" and "take your brother with you."

Love you, mom!  Have a great Saturday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment