Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010

Twenty-Ten =
  • weddings galore!
  • 21
  • music concerts: something I never enjoyed until this year so I went ahead and enjoyed Lynyrd Skynyrd, .38 Special, DMB, Brooks & Dunn, Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker, and a few more
  • cousins' reunion (in the charming town of Charleston, SC)
  • MLB games
  • blind dates, bad dates
  • good dates :)
  • Girls in Orlando
  • volunteering (Habitat for Humanity)
  • a real relationship (cha-check!)
  • missions: I directed my first Youth Missions Encounter 2010 in Miami, Fl
  • Finished nursing school: The END to my first step towards obtaining my doctorate of nursing practice (DNP)
  • graduated with 2 degrees
  • became a licensed RN :)
  • Haiti
  • continue to be an unemployed RN :(
I had resolved at the turn of 2010 to meet one and only one goal: try a real relationship.  Misson accomplished.  It was unfortunately short but I really liked it :)

In 2011, I resolve to:
  1. Run a marathon
  2. GET A JOB
  3. Paddleboard

No comments:

Post a Comment